Does your office handle child support collections?
No. Any child support questions should be directed either to your attorney or the Child Support Office. That phone number is (715) 395-1420.

Our office becomes involved in child support matters when a criminal failure to pay child support case has been referred to us.
Child Support

Show All Answers

1. Can I speak with the prosecuting attorney assigned to my case?
2. I have been charged with a crime. I would like an attorney to represent me, but I cannot afford one. What can I do?
3. What happens if I miss my court appearance?
4. If I have an ordinance, Department of Natural Resources (DNR), speeding, or Operating Whie Intoxicated (OWI) first-offense ticket(s), when can I talk to the prosecutor handling it?
5. Are your court records open to the public?
6. Does your office handle child support collections?
7. Does your office handle civil litigation/lawsuit matters?
8. How do I file a small claims action?
9. How can I go about getting an extension of time to pay for my court fines?
10. How do I go about requesting a pardon?
11. I have been getting a lot of phone calls from telemarketers. What can I do to get them to stop calling me?
12. I can no longer control my son/daughter, what can I do? Who can I call?