Can I speak with the prosecuting attorney assigned to my case?
Yes, if you are a victim or witness, please call (715) 395-1218 and ask for our Victim-Witness program staff.

If you are a defendant and have hired an attorney, our office will not be able to speak with you because it would be a conflict of interest. We are only able to speak with your attorney regarding your case.

If you do not have an attorney, you can waive your right to an attorney for the purpose of discussing your case with the prosecutor.

Show All Answers

1. Can I speak with the prosecuting attorney assigned to my case?
2. I have been charged with a crime. I would like an attorney to represent me, but I cannot afford one. What can I do?
3. What happens if I miss my court appearance?
4. If I have an ordinance, Department of Natural Resources (DNR), speeding, or Operating Whie Intoxicated (OWI) first-offense ticket(s), when can I talk to the prosecutor handling it?
5. Are your court records open to the public?
6. Does your office handle child support collections?
7. Does your office handle civil litigation/lawsuit matters?
8. How do I file a small claims action?
9. How can I go about getting an extension of time to pay for my court fines?
10. How do I go about requesting a pardon?
11. I have been getting a lot of phone calls from telemarketers. What can I do to get them to stop calling me?
12. I can no longer control my son/daughter, what can I do? Who can I call?