Fluorescent Bulbs

Both Compact Fluorescent Lights (CFLs) and fluorescent tubes may be brought to the Cleansweep Collection in June for disposal. They can also be brought to:
City of Superior residents (not rural County residents) may bring them to WLSSD.

More information on CFLs, drop-off locations, and clean-up of broken bulbs can be found on our Compact Fluorescent Bulb page.