Sign Up for Direct Deposit

Direct Deposit
You will receive your child support and/or spousal support from the Wisconsin Support Collections Trust Fund by debit card unless you apply for direct deposit to your savings or checking account.

Authorization Form
To authorize direct deposit, please view Child Support Direct Deposit to find out how the system works and to print the required form.

Mailing Address
When you have completed and signed the authorization form, be sure to mail it to:
P.O. Box 70914
Milwaukee, WI  53207-0914